Monday, September 20, 2010

A Brief Introduction

Hello, reader. I haven't any real idea how you've found me, but I thank you for showing enough interest to at least read this far into this post.

So, regarding the blog title... I'm currently a Sophomore at Clarkson University, in St. Lawrence County, New York. I'm studying Chemical Engineering and Applied Mathematics for my Bachelor's, then getting my Master's in one or the other. "But Anonymous," you ask, "Why would an Engineer do something crazy and expressive like write a blog?" Well, curious reader, I have a tendency to have ideas that I wish to share but no real outlet, so here it is.

I'm going to do my best to remain Anonymous, because some things I same may be rather inflammatory or in general frowned upon if people here knew. Hey, I calls 'em like I sees 'em (but no, Futurama fans, I'm not a Whale Biologist).

So, here it is: my first blog post. Hopefully the first of many to come. I can't promise regularity, coherency, relevance, or worth, but I can promise that some things you read here will be one or more of those things, if not several.

~Anonymous Male

No comments:

Post a Comment